- Officer Election Results
- Safety Drills for All Employees
- Berlitz Teacher Certification- Why?
- Berlitz union wins raise, bonus in suit settlement (Japan Times)
- recent action, Union Assembly 11/18
- Q&A with Management Re: Instructor Certification
- Unfurling a banner on Monday the 3rd
- Collection of references to BEGUNTO in newspapers
- upcoming events (August-September)
- upcoming events (July and August 2012)
Monthly Archives: February 2012
We won. The Tokyo District Court has ruled that all of Berlitz Japan’s claims against the Union regarding strikes has been rejected. More details to come.
On January 26th, Berlitz Management gave testimony at the Tokyo Labor Commission and explained their perspective of the Union strikes, actions of the company, and methods of collective bargaining. Berlitz’ lawyers asked the questions this time, and on March 2nd … Continue reading