The election committee assembled, counted ballots and declared results. The new executive comes into effect April 2nd. While some of the names are familiar on the roster, there are some changes. Paul Kennedy is president. Both vice presidential posts have been filled this year; Paul Baca and Walter Fahnestock. Yancey Co remains treasurer. Michelle English is the General Secretary. There was no candidate offered for foreign language (non-English) officer this year.
- Officer Election Results
- Safety Drills for All Employees
- Berlitz Teacher Certification- Why?
- Berlitz union wins raise, bonus in suit settlement (Japan Times)
- recent action, Union Assembly 11/18
- Q&A with Management Re: Instructor Certification
- Unfurling a banner on Monday the 3rd
- Collection of references to BEGUNTO in newspapers
- upcoming events (August-September)
- upcoming events (July and August 2012)