- Officer Election Results
- Safety Drills for All Employees
- Berlitz Teacher Certification- Why?
- Berlitz union wins raise, bonus in suit settlement (Japan Times)
- recent action, Union Assembly 11/18
- Q&A with Management Re: Instructor Certification
- Unfurling a banner on Monday the 3rd
- Collection of references to BEGUNTO in newspapers
- upcoming events (August-September)
- upcoming events (July and August 2012)
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Berlitz Japan is currently appealing to the high court regarding the lower court’s decision to rule in favor of Begunto. On Monday, May 28th, BEGUNTO representatives met with Berlitz Japan management and their lawyers at court. The judge recommends mediation. … Continue reading
BEGUNTO representatives participated in the Labor Commission Hearing this afternoon.
BEGUNTO and Berlitz Japan Management held a collective bargaining session on May 14th. The management’s translator translated the lawyers’ Japanese into English for us.